DrugDev at SCOPE 2015
DrugDev to Keynote Key Sessions, Reveal Unified Technology Solution Structure and Launch New Website at the Summit for Clinical Ops Executives (SCOPE)
SCOPE Summit brings sponsors, CROs, sites and technology providers together to collaborate on how to improve global clinical operations
19 February 2015 – KING OF PRUSSIA, PA and LONDON, UK – DrugDev, a Premier Sponsor of the SCOPE Summit for Clinical Ops Executives in Orlando, Florida held from 24-26 February, will chair key sessions, reveal a unified structure for its best-in-class technology solutions and launch a new website at www.drugdev.com during the prominent conference.
DrugDev President and CEO Ibraheem (Ibs) Mahmood said, “We always look forward to the SCOPE Summit as it represents an excellent opportunity to discuss which clinical operations challenges the industry will prioritize during the year ahead. This year we’re especially excited to contribute to the conversation and unveil our updated alignment which better reflects the value our technology solutions bring to the market.”
Over the past two years, DrugDev has acquired CFS Clinical, the leading specialized provider of investigator payments, and TrialNetworks, the award-winning optimization platform. The company has combined these proven solutions with its global investigator network, site activation system and SiteCloud platform (which powers the Investigator Databank), and aligned business processes to create unified solution areas it will unveil at SCOPE:
- DrugDev SiteStart – Find ideal global investigators in our network and activate sites faster with contracting and essential regulatory document services
- DrugDev Payments – Ensure sites are paid accurately and on time with transparent Sunshine Act reporting and global tax services
- DrugDev TrialNetworks – Optimize clinical operations with a site-facing study platform for training, engagement and process tracking
- DrugDev Data Solutions– Integrate investigator and site data from multiple disparate sources to create master records that enable better decisions using the SiteCloud platform
DrugDev executives and customers also will chair and present in key sessions including a Plenary Keynote by Mahmood entitled, “Open Innovation as a Solution to Clinical Research Bottlenecks.” Additional sessions include:
- (Keynote) “Improve Protocol Feasibility, Trial Conduct and Operations by Learning from a Key Partner in Research” featuring a panel of investigators from the DrugDev Network – Claire Sears, Director of Investigator Engagement at DrugDev
- “Effective Project Oversight of Outsourced Clinical Trials” – Brett Kleger, Chief Commercial Officer at DrugDev
- “Evaluating the ROI of Outsourcing Investigator Payments” – Stu Thiede, President of DrugDev Payments
- “Optimizing Protocol Planning, Feasibility, and Site Selection through an Integrated View of Clinical Trial Operations and Other Data Sources” – Elisa Cascade, President of DrugDev Data Solutions
- “Patient Recruitment and Retention: What Works, What Doesn’t, and What Needs to Change: Perspectives from Sponsors, CROs and Sites” – Cameron Snider, Vice President of DrugDev TrialNetworks
- “Landing a Jumbo Jet: Tools to Help Close Out Large Trials in an Efficient, Orderly and High-Quality Manner” – Jessica Lamp, Project Manager at the TIMI Study Group
DrugDev will also welcome SCOPE attendees to a casual happy hour on Monday, 23 February, 7-9 pm at the Rocks Lounge in the Hyatt Regency co-sponsored by PRAXIS and PHT. Attendees may RSVP to reserve a space.
DrugDev is an innovative technology company which provides cloud-based solutions to help sponsors, CROs and investigators do more clinical trials together. Built around the largest global network of active opted-in investigators, DrugDev’s unified solutions suite optimizes site selection and startup, investigator payments and clinical operations. DrugDev also serves as the trusted third-party host of the revolutionary Investigator Databank collaboration. Learn why 9 of the top 10 sponsors and 4 of the top 5 CROs rely on DrugDev technology to do more trials at drugdev.com.