The award-winning TrialNetworks study platform features a suite of trial management apps and site-facing tools to optimize clinical operations from startup through closeout.
Workflow and Process Optimization
Replace time-consuming and unreliable manual processes with efficient automated operational solutions that bring your extended study team together.
- Charting – Dynamic visual reports to track progress by region, country and site
- Checklist – Collaborative task roadmap to speed activation and closeout
- Document Library – Secure central repository for sharing and tracking study docs
- Directory – Active community of sites, key study contacts, CROs and vendors
- Survey – Intuitive and structured surveys for site feasibility and feedback
Keep your trial top of mind at global sites and motivate them to improve performance for activation, enrollment and retention, data quality, closeout and more.
- News – Engaging information and important study updates for the trial community
- Leaderboard – Ranks sites on key metrics to inspire friendly competition
- Badging – Recognition for sites in front of peers as they achieve key milestones
Ensure sites understand trial processes with an integrated and 21 CFR 11 compliant learning management system featuring robust reporting for targeted follow-up.