- to view, download and use information directly accessible through the Website; and
- for the purpose of online communication with us and (where applicable) other users.
You agree that you will use the Website in accordance with the limited licence granted to you, you will not infringe the Website IPR and will not modify, copy, republish, frame, distribute or communicate any part of the Website or any information contained therein or otherwise use the Website in a way which will infringe intellectual property or other rights.
Except as provided by law, the Website is provided “as is” and without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied.
We do not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the Website is accurate, complete, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses. Any reliance on the material on the Website is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. You acknowledge that access and use of the Website (including the software operating in connection with the Website) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. We do not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed on or accessible through the Website.
We make no representations or warranties with respect to the information and materials available on the Website or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the Website).
Use of Information
You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any Content which:
- is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading;
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
- contains any sensitive personal information, such as your Social Security number;
- impersonates another person or entity, attempts to solicit personal information from another user, contains sexually explicit language or images, advertises or promotes the sale of products or services such as firearms, tobacco or alcohol, adult products and services and any other products or services we consider to be inappropriate;
- contains spam, chain letters, pyramid and other such selling and marketing schemes, computer viruses, harmful computer code, files or programs or other harmful components that are designed to interrupt, destroy, change or limit the functionality of the Website or any other computer software, hardware or other electronic equipment,
- violates any law, statute or regulation;
- forges information to disguise the origin of any content; or
- encourages or incites any other user to engage in any of the above behaviour.
You agree to grant the DrugDev Group an unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright you have in any Content, in all media now known or not currently known. You also agree to waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that Content in our favour.
The Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. We are not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the DrugDev Group as relevant, or those of licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and its content. The Website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. You are hereby informed that we have adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers to and account holders on our system or network who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We are under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on the Website, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the Website in our sole discretion at any time.
We maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to protect the data collected from the Website against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the Content you provide. This includes maintaining computer equipment, networks, programs and documentation and restricting access to equipment and information.
Should you choose to register with us, access to your online record is password protected. Either memorise your password or store your password in a safe and secure place. Do not disclose your password to anyone unless you wish to allow them to access your online profile and information relating to your profile. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, notify us immediately. We may assume that any communications we receive under your password have been made by you unless we receive notice otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the DrugDev Group are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection, with:
- the use of the Website;
- the use of Content provided by you through the Website;
- being unable to access the Website for whatever reason and however arising, including (without limitation) negligence; and
- the use of your Website password by you or any third party to whom you have made the password available.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Breach and termination
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
How to Contact Us
1170 Devon Park Dr., Suite 300
Wayne, PA 19087