VP, Business Development (Europe)
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Business Unit Leaders to drive new businessdevelopment activities across Europe.
- Direct company sales for European market, with focus on assigned accounts to consist of primarily mid to small EU accounts. (multi-national top 20 pharma already covered by global BD function)
- Follow sales processes to report activities throughout the organization
- Continually review existing solutions and client needs to drive sales for assigned accounts.
- Identify and close long term relationships with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with European Marketing and European Inside Sales teams to inform strategy to grow assigned segment.
- Collaborate with IQVIA CRO teams as needed for CRO pull thru sales of DrugDev solutions
- Self-starter, accountable, impactful, customer focus, collaborative
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 7-10 years of proven sales experience in selling complex, enterprise level deals.
- Experience with selling professional services, and eClinical platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer base and revenue within a defined client base.
- Knowledge of the Clinical Trials industry and the Life Sciences vertical industry.
- Ability to call on midlevel through C-level executives and create urgency.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Comfortable working in a small to midsized company environment.
- Contacts within the Life Sciences industry is highly desired.
Location: London UK (Hammersmith)