This position is responsible for defining product requirements for both core and customer specific features through engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. Also supports limited acceptance testing for specific features.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Works with stakeholders to identify requirements for product or project specific features.
- Serves as point of contact for the development team to clarify requirements as needed.
- Performs functional reviews and/or acceptance testing.
- Supports drafting and execution of validation deliverables.
- Hold meetings with clients and end users to understand their needs and identify and prioritize areas for system improvement.
- Assist in managing system enhancement requests made by the e-consent team and help prioritize them
- Establish and document user requirements for enhancements to the existing e-consent system
- Manage enhancements through the system development life cycle including change orders and client customizations
- Assist and provide feedback on operational e-consent processes
- Assist in system testing to ensure programming meets all requirements and assist in managing and communicating production pushes
- Conduct implementation training and produce documentation as needed
- Manage and perform admin functionality within the e-consent system
- Ensures system knowledge sharing by training key personnel and providing support
- Provide support and guidance to e-consent Department when questions arise as it relates to systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical/functional expertise
- Communication Decision making
- Customer focus
- Conflict management
- Energy, motivation, and work rate
his position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Facilitation of cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the SDLC process
Location: Frederick MD