Sr. Technology Sales Consultant
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Partner with Enterprise COE, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Business Unit Leaders to drive new business development activities across Europe, primarily for large accounts and enterprise sales.
- Collaborate with Enterprise COE to determine stage of all potential enterprise engagements for top accounts, and which accounts have matured to a stage in which the Consultant shall be engaged
- For those opportunities that have matured to a stage for a Consultant engagement, collaborate with the assigned account representative to progress opportunities from early stage identification through closing of large, enterprise deals. While account rep shall continue to manage his/her accounts as the primary lead, the Consultant rep will serve to lead all aspects of the enterprise engagement in collaboration with the account rep.
- Follow sales processes to report activities throughout the organization
- Learn about all DrugDev solutions, and be skilled at presenting each solution alone or in collaboration with subject matter experts necessary to progress enterprise deals. Also learn interactions with relevant DrugDev operational teams to engage them as needed, but represent them so they do not need to engage in all client interactions.
- Identify and close long term relationships with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with other IQVIA account teams or execs as needed to progress DrugDev enterprise sales in collaboration with or independent of such teams, whichever is most effective for the given opportunities
- Serve as the senior DrugDev commercial team member in Europe to mentor and provide leadership to other Sales and Marketing personnel in Europe. Direct management not required, but indirect leadership of team is required.
- Self-starter, enterprising, accountable, impactful, customer focus, collaborative
Not direct, but as noted leadership of DrugDev European commercial team is required.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 7-10 years of proven sales experience in selling complex, enterprise level deals.
- Experience with selling professional services, and eClinical platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer base and revenue within a defined client base.
- Knowledge of the Clinical Trials industry and the Life Sciences vertical industry.
- Ability to call on midlevel through C-level executives and create urgency.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Comfortable working in a small to midsized company environment.
- Contacts within the Life Sciences industry is highly desired.
Location: London UK (Hammersmith)