This position is responsible for configuration and deployment of DrugDev Spark technology solutions in accordance with the company’s/client’s strategic project plan. This individual will work collaboratively with their project team to ensure DrugDev Spark technology deployments are aligned with user requirements. This individual will oftentimes act as an extension of our client’s clinical trial operations groups. Typical duties include implementing programs for use of DrugDev Spark solutions, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, and monitoring progress toward project achievement.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Prepare agendas for meetings, document key decisions and collaborate with team members
- Be an evangelist and educator for our technology with sponsors, CROs, and sites
- Assist or lead in managing each trial’s directory of sites and members, including configuration of user permissions in accordance with customer requirements.
- Setup and configure various aspects of the platform in accordance with customer requirements, including workflows, checklists, document library folder structure, reports, etc.
- Develop online training materials, quizzes, leaderboards, and other content and tools that facilitate trials. Understand protocols and develop site-friendly visit guides. Collect and analyze metrics around email activity, user feedback, cycle times, user login and website page views. Write and edit short news posts describing trial activities
- Provide ongoing professional services support to clients as directed by project team
- Develop training materials, user guides, and other documentation for various user groups of DrugDev Spark platform
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Must have BA/BS degree, preferably in a business, science/health care field, information systems, technology or equivalent degree and/or related experience.
- Prior experience at a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, CRO, clinical research, or healthcare technology company preferred.
- Experience working with and implementing technology solutions a plus.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Mac OS, HTML, etc.)
- Knowledge of clinical trial process (preferred)
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and self-motivate when required to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a global company with a team-oriented environment
Great people know great people. Who’s in your network? If you know someone who would thrive at DrugDev TrialNetworks, refer them to us for a $1500 referral bonus – for you or for the charity of your choice. Please contact Adrian Mendoza to make a referral.
Location: Boston MA