The project manager position will support our product – SecureConsent, a web application for conducting patient consent in drug trials and for hospital procedures. The PM will:
- Manage multiple global SecureConsent projects to ensure they are executed on time, on budget, and according to specification.
- Act as main point of contact with client representatives and other project stakeholders
- Complete project management documentation throughout the project lifecycle including planning documents, schedules, status reports, close out paperwork, etc.
- Support finance with revenue reporting, project invoicing, change orders, vendor invoice approval, etc.
- Complete project management activities including: hold regular client status meetings, task management for internal team, and vendor management
- Complete SecureConsent project deliverables
- Attain a strong understanding of the SecureConsent product to train and champion the SecureConsent product with clients and end users.
- Ensure project quality compliance with quality plans, SOPs and work instructions.
- Work with the product team to provide product stories, sponsor & site user experiences, UAT for improvements to SecureConsent.
- Detailed oriented
- Highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking/Problem solving
- Planning/Time management
This position does have responsibility for managing people. Roles include:
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Expert-level familiarity with MS Project or similar tools
- Google Suite (Drive, Email, etc.)
- Good Clinical Practices
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Suite)
Location: Frederick MD