Grant Payment Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic bilingual or multilingual Payment Specialist due to the rapid expansion of the existing team. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring medical professionals around the globe are paid quickly and accurately for the work they complete. The Payment Specialist assists in managing core financial data for our global client base.
- Obtain, create and maintain client documents and records
- Review legal contracts and extract key data
- Manage and update client banking information
- Communicate effectively with global payees regarding payments and associated documentation
- Responsible for data integrity of contract terms as it is entered into designated systems in accordance with project requirements
- Managing and responding to global enquiries escalated by Customer Support team
- Creation and tracking of invoice requests for international payees
The successful candidate will need to speak at least one other language as well as have:
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Proven organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience handling large volumes of data
It would be great if you also had:
- Accounts payable/invoicing experience
- Sector experience in client services at a biotechnology company, CRO, pharmaceutical company or other organization supporting research activities in a financial or data management / analysis capacity
- Data validation experience
- Business fluency in multiple languages
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Process
- Knowledge of foreign currency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
We work in a friendly, open plan office with a well equipped kitchen, free tea and coffee and soft drinks, shower room and table tennis table for blowing off steam during the day. Benefits include:
- Salary between £23-26,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Matching pension contribution up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance of four times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
DrugDev provides the pharmaceutical industry with technology and professional services solutions to optimise global clinical trial operations and our mission is to enable the world to ‘do more trials’ through industry wide collaboration, standardisation and a beautiful technology experience.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a short cover letter telling us about:
- The languages you speak, and the situations where you have used them (ie socially with friends/family, at a previous employer, etc)
- A project you have worked on where you needed great attention to detail, and in particular, how you ensured that your work was accurate
- A time when you have been collaborative
- A project (work or personal) that you completed on a tight deadline
DrugDev is a global clinical trial solutions company with offices in Philadelphia, Boston, and London. Founded in 2008 as a London based site selection service, the company has grown considerably via acquisition of leading industry solutions to help create standards across the industry.
DrugDev solutions currently encompass a variety of technology enabled products or services to help organisations run their trials more efficiently.
Our values are to be accountable, collaborative, enterprising, impactful and trusted.
Location: London UK (Hammersmith)