Join DrugDev at SCOPE Summit for Engaging Sessions, Customer Presentations and Demos of Exciting New Solutions on the DrugDev Spark™ Clinical Operations Suite
Once again DrugDev and its customers are gearing up to transform clinical operations through industry collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience at the CHI SCOPE Summit for Clinical Operations Executives at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, February 12-15.
Visitors to DrugDev ‘s Booth #400 will get the world’s first look at Consent Engineering, an exciting new SaaS solution on the DrugDev Spark™ clinical operations suite. More details will be unveiled at SCOPE, including at a luncheon presentation (see below). Additional demos available at the booth include industry-leading technology solutions for site selection and activation, site payments, LMS and site engagement, document management, and safety notifications. Click here to schedule a hands-on demonstration of technology to transform your clinical trials.
During the session, DrugDev executives, customers and subject matter experts will contribute to the conversation by hosting and presenting SCOPE Summit keynotes, sessions and roundtables:
Monday, February 12
- (5:00pm) Keynote: “Where Are Clinical Trials Headed for 2018?” Ibs Mahmood, DrugDev President and CEO will join an expert panel including Christopher Rull, Principle Consultant, CR Consulting, LLC, former Vice President, Head of Business Development & Account Management, UBC; Joan Shaw, Vice President, Global Clinical Development & Operations, UBC; Greg Skalicky, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, Syneos Health; Jeffrey Kasher, Ph.D., Founder, Patients Can’t Wait, former Vice President, Clinical Innovation and Implementation, Eli Lilly & Co. The session will be moderated by Christopher Rull, Principle Consultant, CR Consulting, LLC, former Vice President, Head of Business Development & Account Management, UBC.
- (6:30pm) Join SCOPE’s Kick-Off Networking Happy Hour on the Garden Terrace sponsored by DrugDev, PRAXIS, Exostar and CHI. RSVP here
Tuesday, February 13
- (3:50pm) DrugDev subject matter experts and customers will lead discussions on several critical topics including coordinating site contracting and payments to enhance efficiencies, improving site adoption of eConsent, optimizing country and site selection, master data management, barriers to site adoption of technology, and improving patient diversity in clinical trials.
Wednesday, February 14
- (7:45am) Breakfast: “The Next Generation of Site Payments: Technology Do’s and Don’ts” with Stu Thiede, President, Payments, DrugDev.
- (11:40am) “Evidence for Success: Which Data Sources and Data Elements to Use in Study Planning and Site Selection” panel discussion with Elisa Cascade, Chief Product Officer, DrugDev; Julie Argento, Senior Manager, Amgen; and Shawn Tedman, Head of Product Offerings at CTOS.
- (12:10pm) Luncheon: “Introducing Consent Engineering: The Simplest and Safest Way to Create, Manage and Automate Consent Solutions In-house” with Eric Delente, President, Patient Consent, DrugDev.
Thursday, February 15
- (10:35am) “eConsent After the Pilot: Implementation Lessons Learned by Study Experts” with Eric Delente and featuring Scott Askin of Novartis.
Said Ibs Mahmood, “I look forward to the SCOPE Summit every year because it gathers the top executives and technologists in the spirit of advancing clinical trial innovation. I’m excited to show our customers the width and breadth of our DrugDev Spark clinical operations suite, which now includes the first SaaS solution that gives sponsors and CROs the freedom to design and deploy patient consent systems quickly and effectively in-house. As always, it’s an inspiring few days to share ideas and brainstorm solutions to challenges with the leading minds and personalities guiding the future of clinical research at pharmaceutical companies of all sizes. The SCOPE Summit is an exceptional conference and I’m thrilled DrugDev is such an integral part of it again in 2018.”
DrugDev, an IQVIA company, helps the world do more trials through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience. DrugDev Spark™, the unified clinical operations suite, is comprised of proven solutions used by over 100 sponsors and CROs on over 2,000 clinical trials to transform the quality and efficiency of clinical trials from startup through closeout. DrugDev Spark is powered by the DrugDev Golden Number, the award-winning universal identifier for global site facilities and investigators used by TransCelerate and the Investigator Databank. Learn why 9 of the top 10 sponsors and 4 of the top 5 CROs trust DrugDev by scheduling a demo of DrugDev Spark at drugdev.com.